- Parents and family members affected by an autism spectrum diagnosis
- Students and staff at colleges, universities and lifelong learning programs focused on parenting issues including family and relationships, disabilities, education and health
- Charities, churches, synagogues and interest groups associated with programs for the disabled population
- Spiritual leaders and health care providers who have an interest in autism spectrum disorders as part of the services they provide to communities they serve
- Up to date review of respected research into autism focusing on treatment interventions, medical therapies, and diagnostic trends with a unique focus on the autistic adult
- Offers families a platform from which to advocate and support their family member on the autistic spectrum
- Supports, guides and encourages parents and caregivers as they make important decisions about the future of their autistic child
- Presents a straightforward, honest and compelling personal story about a family whose struggles raising a child on the autism spectrum will inspire generations to address important issues – for the sake of their child.